April 23, 2010

Mini Sessions!

The cherry blossoms are blooming!  I love this orchard by my house, especially in May, so I'm offering my first ever mini-session day at the orchard!  The sessions will be held May 8 from 2:30-5:30.
       -sessions are $35 for 20 minutes for 2 kids
       -additional kids $10 each, includes 5 extra minutes (max 4, immediate family only)
       -receive 25% off prints and a great discount on a CD of your image files-- please inquire
       -reserve your spot through Paypal (no-shows are non-refundable)
       -we will re-schedule for rain Friday May 14 same time
Very limited space available!!  Please call 616-889-4226 to schedule

All Images Copyright Melissa Vannest Photography 2009

I work hard... please don't steal.

Melissa Vannest Photography's Fan Box

Melissa Vannest Photography on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hello, Melissa here (I've been watching a lot of Burt and Ernie-- hopefully you'll catch the reference) thanks for visiting my blog! I have a pretty cool job. I love photography, it has so many possibilities for artistic expression, my biggest dilemma is sticking to a style. My other cool "job" is mom to my daughter Aysah (at the moment she is 16 months old and all of you were right, it goes by so quickly). I am married to Mr Fix-it... seriously, things are fixed in his mere presence, it's impressive. My ambitions for this blog are to show off my recent work, recruit models, maybe throw out a few photography tips, show off my beautiful baby, let you know what I'm up to, and maybe throw out a saying from my mother (passed down from her mother).