October 28, 2009

I Love Fall!!

Isn't little S. pretty?  Her dad is in for it later-- keeping those boys away :)  Anyway, I've always loved Robinette's (I even worked there in HS)... apple dumpling, donuts, apples, apple dumpling (mmmm, I love apple dumpling), a really big fake apple... now I love it for fall photo sessions-- check it out...
IMG_3238wtmk

IMG_3171wtmk

IMG_3115wtmk

IMG_3076wtmk

All Images Copyright Melissa Vannest Photography 2009

I work hard... please don't steal.

Melissa Vannest Photography's Fan Box

Melissa Vannest Photography on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hello, Melissa here (I've been watching a lot of Burt and Ernie-- hopefully you'll catch the reference) thanks for visiting my blog! I have a pretty cool job. I love photography, it has so many possibilities for artistic expression, my biggest dilemma is sticking to a style. My other cool "job" is mom to my daughter Aysah (at the moment she is 16 months old and all of you were right, it goes by so quickly). I am married to Mr Fix-it... seriously, things are fixed in his mere presence, it's impressive. My ambitions for this blog are to show off my recent work, recruit models, maybe throw out a few photography tips, show off my beautiful baby, let you know what I'm up to, and maybe throw out a saying from my mother (passed down from her mother).