December 16, 2009

Capelli's

I recently did a photo shoot for Capelli's Salon which is located in East Town.  It was a lot of fun because it was so different from what I normally do and it allowed me to be creative in a different way.  Plus, Capelli's is a group of very creative, very stylish women (and what a freekin' cool salon!)!  They will be creating a website with the photos, so hopefully I can post a link soon!
IMG_4380wtmk

IMG_4288wtmk

IMG_4304wtmk

IMG_4397wtmk

IMG_4431wtmk

IMG_4530-Editwtmk

IMG_4533wtmk

All Images Copyright Melissa Vannest Photography 2009

I work hard... please don't steal.

Melissa Vannest Photography's Fan Box

Melissa Vannest Photography on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hello, Melissa here (I've been watching a lot of Burt and Ernie-- hopefully you'll catch the reference) thanks for visiting my blog! I have a pretty cool job. I love photography, it has so many possibilities for artistic expression, my biggest dilemma is sticking to a style. My other cool "job" is mom to my daughter Aysah (at the moment she is 16 months old and all of you were right, it goes by so quickly). I am married to Mr Fix-it... seriously, things are fixed in his mere presence, it's impressive. My ambitions for this blog are to show off my recent work, recruit models, maybe throw out a few photography tips, show off my beautiful baby, let you know what I'm up to, and maybe throw out a saying from my mother (passed down from her mother).