December 17, 2009

Sweet :)

IMG_4897-Editwtmk
This little boy is LOVED!  I love to come into new parents homes and see them gush over their little pride and joy.  I get it... I was a new parent only 2 years ago and I love that little girl more every day.  Little W. is so sweet and smiley...
IMG_4948wtmk
here he is advertising his dad's business Stein Electric (let me know if you need an electrician!)...
IMG_4909wtmk

IMG_4867wtmk
I love the look on mom and W.'s  face...
IMG_4813wtmk
thanks for the fun photo shoot, Stein's!
IMG_4756wtmk

All Images Copyright Melissa Vannest Photography 2009

I work hard... please don't steal.

Melissa Vannest Photography's Fan Box

Melissa Vannest Photography on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hello, Melissa here (I've been watching a lot of Burt and Ernie-- hopefully you'll catch the reference) thanks for visiting my blog! I have a pretty cool job. I love photography, it has so many possibilities for artistic expression, my biggest dilemma is sticking to a style. My other cool "job" is mom to my daughter Aysah (at the moment she is 16 months old and all of you were right, it goes by so quickly). I am married to Mr Fix-it... seriously, things are fixed in his mere presence, it's impressive. My ambitions for this blog are to show off my recent work, recruit models, maybe throw out a few photography tips, show off my beautiful baby, let you know what I'm up to, and maybe throw out a saying from my mother (passed down from her mother).