January 1, 2010

Mary



I think Mary is one of those creative types, which is flattering that she wanted me to take her Senior Portraits.  We had fun tromping through the snow and she honestly didn't complain about being cold-- she didn't even look cold (I, on the other hand, looked liked Rudolph).  Mary and I also realized we are both pastor's kids.  Yes, I'm sure you've heard the 2 pastor's kid stereotypes, I'm not telling which category I fell into ;)
Thanks for the fun (chilly) afternoon, Mary!

All Images Copyright Melissa Vannest Photography 2009

I work hard... please don't steal.

Melissa Vannest Photography's Fan Box

Melissa Vannest Photography on Facebook

About Me

My photo
Hello, Melissa here (I've been watching a lot of Burt and Ernie-- hopefully you'll catch the reference) thanks for visiting my blog! I have a pretty cool job. I love photography, it has so many possibilities for artistic expression, my biggest dilemma is sticking to a style. My other cool "job" is mom to my daughter Aysah (at the moment she is 16 months old and all of you were right, it goes by so quickly). I am married to Mr Fix-it... seriously, things are fixed in his mere presence, it's impressive. My ambitions for this blog are to show off my recent work, recruit models, maybe throw out a few photography tips, show off my beautiful baby, let you know what I'm up to, and maybe throw out a saying from my mother (passed down from her mother).